Trial Lawyer Serving The Injured
At the Barnes Trial Group, our firm is dedicated to serving the needs of those who have been seriously injured in accidents. With more than 25 years of combined experience, we can help our clients secure the best possible outcomes in the most complex situations. We are known for our skill at trial, and we are proud of our record of results.
We offer our skilled assistance to those facing issues related to:
- Auto accidents — Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common sources of serious injury. We take travel by motor vehicle for granted until someone we love has been seriously injured.
- Defective or dangerous products — When manufacturers put defective or dangerous products on the market, they need to be held accountable for the injuries they cause.
- Medical malpractice — We trust our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to provide competent care. When substandard medical care harms you or a loved one, we can help.
- Spinal cord injuries — Few injuries can change your life as quickly as a spinal cord injury. Let us help you pursue the compensation you will need moving forward with your life.
- Traumatic brain injuries — TBI is a pervasive injury that can impact all aspects of a person’s life. Recovery and dealing with the impact of TBI call for skilled representation that can help create a comprehensive view of the injury’s impact and future needs.
- Wrongful death — Let us help you create accountability for the fatal accident that cost your loved one’s life.
- Nursing home abuse — If you suspect or have knowledge that your senior loved one is being abused in a nursing home, we can help you protect them.
- Negligent security and property maintenance — If you have been attacked on another’s property, that property owner may be liable for your injuries. Let us examine the circumstances of your case.
We also offer experienced representation to those injured in maritime accidents.
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Tampa And The Surrounding Areas
Serious injuries call for representation that understands what you are going through. Turn to the Barnes Trial Group for the help you need. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 813-251-0777 or contact us online.